Projekt Lucyfer

• Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
66 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

J.T Yorke.
  • Tematów: 10
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

Jak dla mnie to jest w około 90% możliwe...

P.S jak sie pisze po angielsku Lucyfer ?

zak.
  • Tematów: 5
Reputacja zadowalająca
Reputacja

Napisano

Lucifer?
eh... no to juz widac, ze swiat zniszczy lucyfer.. i zlo wygra... a bardziej glupota :/ /

Mariush.
  • Tematów: 60
  • Artykułów: 5
Reputacja znakomita
Reputacja

Napisano

Aby Saturn mógł się stać gwiazdą, musiałby mieć ok. 300-krotnie większą masę.
To chyba wystarcza, aby stwierdzić, że temat jest nonsensowny.

• Tematów: 75
  • Artykułów: 2
Reputacja zadowalająca
Reputacja

Napisano

Mariush przeczytaj sobie to :

1997- Cassini is launched for Saturn with a tremendous load of Pu-238 dioxide (72 lbs!), many times the amount actually needed to run the craft's instruments

2008 (early July to late July) – Cassini plunges into a polar region of Saturn in order to increase acceleration of gravity before impact (Saturn is very oblate). This will give the pellets a head start and a much greater penetration depth than if the equator were used. Also the polar region is less likely to have a storm brewing. A few days later, or maybe weeks later, the plutonium pellets reach crush depth and implode 15-25% of the way to the center of Saturn and igniting it entirely into a star. NASA does not have to officially deny responsibility because the question is never asked of them “Did Cassini cause this?” just as they were never questioned about the mystery Jupiter spot at the point where Galileo went in. The trick has been all along how to get the pellets in deep enough for a significant disturbance to occur. Saturn allows this with much less density than Jupiter and less of a radius to start with especially going into Saturn at its pole where the radius is 10% less than Saturn at the equator. Jupiter may have been a hopeful first try and more of a test or precursor to Saturn. Even A.C. Clarke and Stanley Kubrick originally envisioned Saturn as the best candidate. Another thing to note is that a Saturn ignition is much safer for Earth than a Jupiter ignition as far as ejecta disturbing our atmosphere. The amount of ionized hydrogen that reaches us from Saturn will be a fraction of that from a Jupiter ignition, but still risky . I estimate the mass of ionized hydrogen intercepted by the Earth to average .015 kg/m2/day for every square meter of the Earth for about two weeks and traveling at high speeds. During the last couple days heavier elements will reach the Earth in smaller quantities. 2008 (late July) – The new star is named, possibly Lucifer, or a derivative of that

Saturn, like Jupiter and our Sun, is mostly composed of hydrogen and helium, in various gas, liquid, and metallic forms. The inner core may be composed of a somewhat solid rocky material. The average density of Saturn is only .7 g/cm3 (water is 1.0), but the pressure in the atmosphere and below is very intense. Towards the core of Saturn it is estimated the pressure could be millions of times that of Earth at sea level. Saturn's atmosphere consists of about 97 percent hydrogen and 3 percent helium by volume and about 80/20 by mass.6 If Saturn had been 200 times more massive, it might have evolved into a star rather than a planet. Our solar system could have been a binary star system (more easily with Jupiter, of course). Besides hydrogen and helium, small amounts of methane, ammonia, and water vapor, and various hydrocarbons have been detected in Saturn's atmosphere. Saturn has similar relative abundance of hydrogen and helium to the Sun itself. However, its core temperature is too low a value to trigger nuclear fusion

J.T Yorke.
  • Tematów: 10
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

I temat dał mi pomysł na userbar :D
Dołączona grafika

Reputacja zadowalająca
Reputacja

Napisano

I jeszcze cos dla Ciebie Mariush ;p

The plutonium fuel cylinders in the RTG's of Cassini may act as Implosion Weapons and a fission “trigger” that may result directly in a fusion reaction that may be sustainable. In essence, a gas giant may be turned into a star in this way. A report in September, 2003 by physicist Jacco van der Worp of the Netherlands entitled “Could NASA Use Galileo to Create a Jovian Nagasaki”, states the same concerning Galileo's plutonium at Jupiter: “Theoretically the avalanche reaction described for the Pu-238 pellets aboard Galileo can take place setting off an implosion-induced nuclear detonation.”7 Implosion Weapon: A weapon in which a quantity of fissionable material, less than a critical mass at ordinary pressure, has its volume suddenly reduced by compression, so that it becomes supercritical, producing a nuclear explosion. 8

Tom Van Flandern's summary of “Planetary Explosion Mechanisms” states the following:

“Indeed, nuclear fission chain reactions may provide the ignition temperature to set off thermonuclear reactions in stars (analogous to ignition of thermonuclear bombs)

jako ciekawostke jeszcze dodam , wlasnie sprawdzilem strone NASA i koniec misji sondy Cassini jest wyznaczony na 1 lipca 2008

"7/1/2008 49 End of mission (74)"

http://saturn.jpl.na...saturn-tour.cfm

Indoctrine.
  • Tematów: 7
Reputacja zadowalająca
Reputacja

Napisano

Ziomallo, Saturn NIE MOŻE POD ŻADNYM POZOREM STAĆ SIĘ GWIAZDĄ.
Ma za małą masę. I tego nie przeskoczysz malusieńkim reaktorem z sondy. Co taki mały reaktor może zrobić takiej planecie? NIC.
Żeby zapoczątkować fuzję, potrzeba by niesamowicie wielkich energii..

iniside.
  • Tematów: 0
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

Aby Saturn mógł się stać gwiazdą, musiałby mieć ok. 300-krotnie większą masę.
To chyba wystarcza, aby stwierdzić, że temat jest nonsensowny.

Jesli by mialo powstać naturalnie to masz racje.
Teoretycznie mozemy produkować czarne dziury. Przy tym zrobienie z planety gazowej, slonca to pikus. Przy dostatecznie zaawansowanej technologii wszystko jest mozliwe.

Ma za małą masę. I tego nie przeskoczysz malusieńkim reaktorem z sondy. Co taki mały reaktor może zrobić takiej planecie? NIC.

Nie moze w sposób naturalny.
Maly reaktor nic.
Nasza cywilizacja nie jest sobie w stnaie zrobic slonca, co nie znarzy ze jest to niemozliwe. Skoro teoretycznie jest jak najbardziej realne.

michalp.
  • Tematów: 98
Reputacja zadowalająca
Reputacja

Napisano

Pomysł jest realny, ale wykonanie nierealne.

Danki.
  • Tematów: 6
Reputacja ponadprzeciętna
Reputacja

Napisano

nasza cywilizacja jest w stanie zrobić słońce lecz nie będzie ono samowystarczalne. trzeba będzie cały czas podtrzymywać reakcje. takie "słońce" już nawet powstało http://hacking.pl/pl...we_Francji.html

Reputacja zadowalająca
Reputacja

Napisano

I ta energia ma zostac wytworzona podczas uderzenia , kolejny cytat :

"This Saturn explosion would create temperatures of around 100,000,000° K because of the high density at the point of detonation. Even the sun's interior is not that hot (only 30,000,000° K). This is way above the threshold for fusion to start. Saturn is similar in content to the sun and the same ingredients can produce the same result: ignition of the entire body of dense hydrogen"

Shadow.
  • Tematów: 2
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

Jedno Słońce nie wystarczy, że muszą zrobić drugie? Ciekawe jak Wujek Lucyfer chce to załatwić xD

nic_wiedząca.
  • Tematów: 1
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

Hah, musiałam to zrobić... Od kilku miesięcy przeglądam te forum i już niemogłam się oprzeć i zarejestrowałam się. Jak dla mnie ten cały filmik i te artykuły są wątpliwe. Nie mam pojęcia, co tam sobie tworzą amerykanie, ale mam nadzieję, że nie są aż tacy głupi i wiedzą jakie ryzyko i konsekwencje by to przyniosło.

Nie mogę się szerzej wypowiedzieć na ten temat, bo mam za małą wiedzę, ale uważnie będę śledzić ten wątek.
Intrygujący jest.

Dobrze... jeżli by się tak stało.
Dlaczego my o tym nie wiemy? Dlaczego jest to "ukrywane"?

Czyżby Amerykanie chcą podzielić los Ukraińców? Jak było z wybuchem reaktorów w Czarnobylu... ukrywali to przez kilka dni i jak zauważyliśmy nikt na tym nie zyskał.

Hmm... śmiesznie.

Nik4ND3R.
  • Tematów: 2
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

2 słoneczko hmm.. która to przepowiadnia o tym mówiła ? :>
2012 sie zbliża :PP (nie mówcie mi że naciągam fakty).

Niech zrobią 2 słońce... "kto mieczem wojuje od miecza ginie".
No i jak by było 2 słońce... ufo może nas zauważyć :P

Pozdrawiam :]

Matthew.
  • Tematów: 3
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

O co chodzi z ta czarna kropka na Jowiszu? Nie czytalem tego co bylo na filmiku..

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości oraz 0 użytkowników anonimowych