• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Mat Black.
  • Tematów: 3
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

Hello,

I'm Mat, i have moved from England to Nadarzyn near Warsaw and I am hoping to make contact with local researchers. At the moment I do not speak good Polish and It has been hard for me to find things of interest near me.

My main area of reach is poltergeist and I have many cases on file that I have personally investigated myself.

Can any of you tell me of any Polish Poltergeist cases, I know there was one in the north in 2017, are there anymore?

also anything else from my area that you think would be good, cryptids UFOs ect?

Regards

Mat

Zaciekawiony.
  • Tematów: 85
  • Artykułów: 4
Reputacja znakomita
Reputacja

Napisano

Hello

A well-known example of Polish poltergeist is Joasia Gajewska from Sosnowiec around 1983-86.

https://www.infra.or...przypadek-joasi

As for strange creatures, there have been several observations of puma in various parts of the country, and kangaroos were seen in Warsaw two years ago.

Churchyard dweller.
  • Tematów: 10
Reputacja ponadprzeciętna
Reputacja

Napisano

Grab those following articles regarding Ufo in Warsaw area that had been posted on this forum:

http://www.paranorma...warszawa-raport

http://www.paranorma...m-warszawa-1943

And don't forget to visit former capital of Poland - Kraków as soon as possible. There is reportedly a mysterious stone of power called "Czakram wawelski" located on the premises of Wawel Castle.

Staniq.

In principio erat Verbum.

• Tematów: 764
  • Artykułów: 28
Reputacja znakomita
Reputacja

Napisano

So we welcome you with a grilled cat and fresh bread. Use the forum and share your paranormal experiences with users.

Mat Black.
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

Thank you all for the kind replies. There is certainly some good stuff for me to look up. If anyone is interested I have hundreds of scanned newspaper articles, some going back over 100 years. They are mostly on poltergeist, but there  are plenty on UFOs, ghosts cryptids and many more interesting subjects. DM me your Email if you would like a copy of them and I will send you a zip folder.

I have been lucky enough to experience some poltergeist activity and seeing what I think was a melanisitc (black) leopard in the UK. I have done a lot of field work when it comes to those and many other paranormal subjects, and this has been a way of life for me for over 30 years. I can share some experiences here if people are interested.

Regards

Matt 

Shad.
  • Tematów: 0
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

Oh, fantastically, looking forward! Could you make another topic for us with these "scientific advances"?
Btw. nice to meet someone from abroad, who is interested in our culture.

Mat Black.
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

Polish culture is very interesting, coming from the UK Slavic culture as a whole is very new to me and I am desperately trying to learn the language so I can learn more and become part of it, I've fallen in love with Poland and her people. Everyone has been very welcoming and it is a beautiful place to be. I must admit I find the history of Warsaw very sad, when I was walking around and seeing all the bullet holes still in the walls, it really made me realise just how much you guys went through, and those brave guys in the Warsaw uprising, how hard they battled against overwhelming odds. Any way I am going off topic. Yes I will start a new thread and post up some interesting new paper Jpegs. :)

Shad.
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

I've fallen in love with Poland and her people.

I guess you meant our beautiful women :

Meshu.
Reputacja neutralna
Reputacja

Napisano

Mat Black please send me your *.zip with UFO's photos

DM me your Email if you would like a copy of them and I will send you a zip folder.

I am waiting for these photos from the * .zip folder.

So.

We Poles are a difficult nation, but we are very loyal. If you are honest and loyal to us, we will be the same for you. Poles see many good and bad things in other people. We see friends. We want to see only friends. If you ever cheat on a Pole.... Bye. We have a tradition, that says: Respect yourself. 

Learn Polish language, get to know our culture, history, and maybe you'll see why we have great pride!
I greet you all. Cya

Książe Zła.
  • Tematów: 77
Reputacja bardzo dobra
Reputacja

Napisano

Hi Mat Black if you living in Nadarzyn, maybe do you know Misiek from Nadarzy

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych